What is marketing? (funny version)
8 comments September 14th, 2010
8 comments September 14th, 2010
Add comment September 12th, 2010
1. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
2. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
3. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
4. Go to hell. 去死吧。
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢*!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. Don’t give me your shoot. 别跟我胡扯。
42. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
43. Nonsense! 鬼话!
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You asked for it. 你自找的。
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!
那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔·盖茨常用)
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
11 comments June 8th, 2010
英文中自我评价用语,面试考试简历都能用的上
Mature,dynamic and honest.
思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。
Excellent ability of systematical management.
有极强的系统管理能力。
Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1.
能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。
A person with ability plus flexibility should app1y.
需要有能力及适应力强的人。
A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
个性稳重、具高度责任感。
Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.
能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。
Bright,aggressive applicants.
反应快、有进取心的应聘者。
Ambitious attitude essential.
有雄心壮志。
Initiative,independent and good communication skill.
积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。
Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.
愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。
Willing to assume responsibilities.
应聘者须勇于挑重担。
Mature,self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。
Energetic,fashion-minded person.
精力旺盛、思想新潮。
With a pleasant mature attitude.
开朗成熟。
Strong determination to succeed.
有获得成功的坚定决心。
Strong leadership skills.
有极强的领导艺术。
Ability to work well with others.
能够同他人一道很好地工作。
Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.
上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。
The ability to initiate and operate independently.
有创业能力,并能独立地从业。
Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.
有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。
Be highly organized and effecient.
工作很有条理,办事效率高。
Willing to learn and progress.
肯学习进取。
Good presentation skills.
有良好的表达能力。
Positive active mind essential.
有积极、灵活的头脑。
Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively。
善于同各种人员打交道。
Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision。
有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作。
Young,bright,energetic with strong career-ambition.
年轻、聪明、精力充沛,并有很强的事业心。
Good people management and communication skills. Team player.
有良好的人员管理和交际能力。能在集体中发挥带头作用。
Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.
能够在高压力下和时间限制下进行工作。
Be elegant and with nice personality.
举止优雅、个人性格好。
With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.
有良好的管理艺术和组织能力。
The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.
主要必备素质是吃苦耐劳精神好、学习能力优、事业心强和身体棒。
Having good and extensive social connections.
具有良好而广泛的社会关系。
Being active, creative and innonative is a plus.
思想活跃、有首创和革新精神尤佳。
With good analytical capability.
有较强的分析能力
以下是面试时候用到的
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分
析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system
analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will
take it.
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement.
我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?
你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring.
乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few seconds)
(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his
family and friends.
他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit.
有”实际行动”的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the
major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政
工作的主要目标。
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理別人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse.
I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my
points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: How do you handle your failure?
你怎样对待自己的失敗?
A: None of us was born “perfect”. I am sure I will be given
a second chance to correct my mistake.
我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。
Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company.
为贵公司竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is most important in your life right now?
眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.
希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues concern you the most?
目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to WTO on our industry.
目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?
你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and
planning skills in the future.
我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验
和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:)
It would be premature for me to predict this.
现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
(甚至还可以打趣的说:)
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.
(或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what
interests me the most.
薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:)
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
Other Tips 其它建议
Know something about the organization you are applying to.
了解一些你申请工作单位的情况。
Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.
穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。
Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer.
人家未请,先別坐下。
Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview.
面试时,眼睛要看着对方。
Listen actively and stay calm.
注意听,保持冷静。
If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.
被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。
Don’t talk with your mouth full.
嘴里有食物,不可开口说话。
Don’t make much noise while you eat.
吃东西不要出声音。
Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table.
不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙。
Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.
不必过分表现急着要工作。
Be honest but not too modest.
要诚实,但不必太谦虚。
Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up.
不可妄自菲薄或自贬。
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer.
避免与面试人谈政治或宗教
3 comments May 28th, 2010